We are currently hosting one in-person worship services on Sunday mornings at 9:15 and 10:45am. Heartland is following the list of guidelines that have been passed down to us concerning social distancing and cleanliness. We will be continuously monitoring the situation and adjust our plans accordingly. Those will be communicated to the church at that time.
How we will gather:
- We will continue to stream the same Sunday service that you’re familiar with on Facebook Live at 9:00am. This will be made available for on-demand viewing on our website and app by 1pm on Sundays.
- There will be ABF (Sunday school) classes at 8, 9:15 and 10:45. Nursery, Children, and Youth classes will be available as well.
- Will broadcast the worship service on FM 90.9 so that if someone wants to come to church but doesn’t want to come inside they can listen to service from their car in the parking lot.
What to expect when you get here:
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided both outside and inside the sanctuary. Our First Impression Team will also have hand sanitizer spray available
- We are not running the busses to pick people up for church at this time.
- If someone is physically impaired and needs a golf cart to bring you from your car we will have those available. They will be sanitized after each person(s) exit the golf cart.
- We have worked hard to disinfect and clean the church in preparation.
- As you exit the sanctuary, ushers will have baskets available for tithes and offerings as well as Connection Cards. The Connection Cards will not be checked until Tuesday morning. You can fill out a digital card through the Heartland App or at www.heartlandpaducah.life
What we’re asking of you:
- If you are in a higher-risk category, we encourage you to stay home and worship with us online.
- If anyone in your family has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, please stay home and worship with us online.
- If anyone in your family feels sick or is symptomatic in any way, please stay home and worship with us online.
- Let’s all give one another grace and love our brothers and sisters of different convictions about all of this really well in a difficult season.
How can I continue to give while we are not gathering for services?
• Click the giving button below to give online.
• If you prefer to give by mail, you can: Make checks payable to : Heartland Church – 4777 Alben Barkley Dr. Paducah, KY 42001